ABOUT CITIZENS FOR CVSD TRANSPARENCY
- We are parents, grandparents, guardians, and families who seek to change the culture of the CVSD Board to improve academics and student performance. The current school board is too easily influenced by state politics and special interest groups who are more interested in ideology than academics and student performance.
- The school board has done very little to improve academics.
- They have no policy on cell phones.
- They allow easy grading.
- They have watered-down homework and at home reading.
- They are more concerned about Comprehensive Sex Education (CSE), Critical Race Theory (CRT), Social-Emotional Learning (SEL), and Gender Ideology than academics.
- It is time for new leaders who care more about the academics of our students than ideology and state politics.
- Parent participation in school board meetings
- Parent participation in school board policy
- Building a community of trust and cooperation among parents and the school board
- Improve the teaching and work environment for children and teachers with a high priority on academics and student performance
- Attend school board meetings and engage with the school board on critical issues
- Elect new school board members to replace current members opposed to our values
- Oppose ideology and state politics that sets aside and minimizes academics and student performance.
P.O. Box 486, Liberty Lake, WA 9019-0486